Yoga Group Sessions
I currently teach one group session a week, on Monday evenings, these sessions are for beginners as well as experienced yoga practitioners. I describe the classes I teach as "moving mindfulness" working with the breath, keeping movements soft and flowing and can include visualisations and the use of affirmations to help increase the power of the practice.
Monday 6:00pm - 7:30pm at King George 5th Pavillion, Drayton High Road, Drayton, NR8 6AW
£8.50 drop in or £30.00 for 4 consecutive classes (no refunds or carry-over for missed classes).
- Activations to warm the muscles and joints and to begin to release tension
- Aligning the body through the practice of standing in mountain posture and the use of a guided meditation
- A set of moves/postures that help to release blocked energy from joints and muscles these are called Energy Block Release Sequences (EBRs) using breathing practices (pranayama) to deepen the experience and benefit of the practice
- Practice of traditional yoga postures called Asanas, also practiced with pranayama
- 10 to 15 minutes of guided relaxation to allow the benefits of the practice be absorbed by the body and mind.
One-to-one Yoga Lessons
These are ideal for people who are new to yoga and want to gain some experience before joining a class, or for people who want some time out for themselves to unwind and relax.
These classes are tailor made for each individual and are held in the yoga cabin.
The structure of a one-to-one lesson is the same as a group yoga lesson above.
One to one yoga lessons are booked on an individual basis, so please contact me to book yours in.
Yoga for Pregnancy
Yoga for pregnancy classes are for Mums-to-be who are in their second trimester (14 weeks onwards) and beyond. These classes are an opportunity for mums-to-be to start practicing sequences, postures and breathing techniques that will help prepare for the birthing process.
It is also a lovely time to start connecting and building a relationship with baby through meditation.
Yoga for Pregnancy classes are booked individually, please get in touch to arrange your first session.
These sessions are unique to the individual. The individual and myself work towards finding ways to make positive changes to help relieve symptoms through postures, sequences, pranayama and relaxation.
A programme of agreed practices are put together, the individual needs to be able to commit time, 10 to 15 minutes each day, for home practice of the agreed programme.
Benefits are usually felt within 4 to 6 weeks.
Reiki means Universal energy, it flows through every single molecule on this planet, it is our life force, the force that keeps us alive. Reiki is a laying on of hands healing system that helps to restart or boost the body's natural healing ability. Reiki helps to relax the body and mind, it is this relaxed state that allows the body to naturally heal.
Reiki can help to relieve pain and speed healing time of an injury or wounds from surgery.